Monday, February 20, 2017

We Need a New Potty

    For some time now our toilet has been acting stupid. It overflows nearly every time you don't watch it flush, or any time my son uses it, apparently.
   One particular morning I was getting all the boys dressed in their room while he was, ahem, doing his business. He finished and came running back to us when I reminded him that he needed to flush.      So he did, and at least ten minutes later I noticed the toilet was still running, which is also common. I opened the door to check, and before I flipped on the light, I stepped into almost a quarter inch of overflowed, nasty, poo-water! The entire bathroom had flooded. And we have a pretty big bathroom.
  Good thing I have my awesome Rainbow vacuum cleaner, which doubles as a shop vac. I'd still be mopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment